The prize fund is 4.000EUR as outline below in euros:
|RANK||2000-2099 OPEN||1700 – 1999 OPEN||0-1699 OPEN|
|RANK||2000-2099 WOMEN||1700 – 1999 WOMEN||0-1699 WOMEN|
- Each player can win only one money prize (the highest). For the players with the same number of points prizes are distributed according the Hort system, among such number of players corresponding to number of advertised prizes.
- The winners of each category receive the relevant title: “European Amateur Chess Champio nunder 1700 under 2000 and 2300.”
- The winners of women categories receive the relevant title: “European Women AmateurChess Champion under 1700 under 2000 and 2300.”
- The players taking the first three places in each championship section will be awarded with cups. Trophies will be awarded after applying tie-break criteria.
- The winner of each European Amateur championship section and the winner of each women European Amateur championship section will be personally invited to participate (with free accommodation sharing a double room) in the next World Amateur Championship, (as long as they don’t reach or exceed 2300 rating by the registration deadline) and their places cannot be substituted.